All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTufnell reflects on his controversial career in the game of cricket. Including a first-hand account of the 1997/98 West Indies tour together with details of his career from the years of Gooch's captaincy to the present era under Atherton.
- Author BiographyPhil Tufnell is the Middlesex spin bowler who has taken 100 Test wickets in an England career spanning eight years. In the final Ashes Test of the summer of 1997, he took a sensational 11 wickets in what was his best ever Test bowling performance, earning him a place on the 1998 winter tour to the West Indies. He is married to Lisa, his second wife, and has a baby daughter, Poppy. Peter Hayter is the cricket correspondent of the Mail on Sunday, and co-authored Tufnell's first book, Postcards from the Beach.
- Author(s)Peter Hayter,Phil Tufnell
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication04/05/1999
- GenreAutobiography: Sport
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date18/10/2000
- Content Note40 col plates (16pp), With index
- Weight607 g
- Width159 mm
- Height240 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.49Trending at £9.98
- £11.99Trending at £12.81
- £5.77Trending at £6.16
- £7.75Trending at £8.00
- £12.95Trending at £14.71
- £5.15Trending at £7.20
- £4.97Trending at £5.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.