All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Mural Arts Program of Philadelphia began in 1984 as a summer youth program with modest support from city government. Now three decades later, the Mural Arts Program has created more than 3,800 murals and public art projects that have made lasting imprints in every Philadelphia neighborhood. This book deals with this program.
- Author BiographyJane Golden has been the Executive Director of the Philadelphia Mural Arts Program for 30 years. Under Golden's direction, the Mural Arts Program has become the largest program of its kind in the United States. She is the co-author of Philadelphia Murals and the Stories They Tell and More Philadelphia Murals and the Stories They Tell. David Updike is an editor in the Philadelphia Museum of Art's publishing department. He has been a consultant to numerous nonprofits and university presses and is a regular contributor to Ornament magazine.
- Author(s)David Updike,Jane Golden
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication03/03/2014
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight658 g
- Width6466 mm
- Height5193 mm
- Spine407 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £15.35Trending at £16.95
- £27.15Trending at £29.55
- £10.26Trending at £11.20
- £13.69Trending at £14.53
- £16.34Trending at £17.08
- £12.24Trending at £12.76
- £3.90Trending at £5.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.