All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA travel guide to the United Kingdom, written by dogs - for dogs.
- Author BiographyJane Common is a freelance journalist and writes real life stories, travel features and in-depth reports for publications such as Cosmopolitan, Prima, Red and Take a Break. She edits the pets' pages of Real People and also has a regular column in Horse and Countryside magazine about dog-friendly travel. In her 20-year journalistic career, she has been editor of the weekly supplement of the Daily Star Sunday - Take5 - as well as Deputy Editor of Time Out Istanbul and starred in a BBC1 documentary about women's magazines. Several of her poems and short stories have been published in anthologies and she has collaborated on a book of London's best dog walks.
- Author(s)Jane Common
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication15/05/2014
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight605 g
- Width144 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.95Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.