All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of dialogues, talks, and writings by Philip Guston (1913-1980), one of the most intellectually adventurous and poetically gifted of modern painters.
- Author BiographyClark Coolidge has published many volumes of poetry and a collaboration with Philip Guston, Baffling Means: Writings/Drawings. Dore Ashton is Professor of Art History at the Cooper Union. Her many books include A Critical Study of Philip Guston, available from UC Press.
- Author(s)Philip Guston
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication07/09/2004
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Series TitleDocuments of Twentieth-Century Art
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note33 b/w scattered
- Weight522 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byClark Coolidge
- Introduction byDore Ashton
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £7.45Trending at £7.95
- £29.50Trending at £42.23
- £27.37Trending at £28.61
- £26.39Trending at £28.15
- £20.75Trending at £21.49
- £10.62Trending at £11.84
- £23.35Trending at £23.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.