All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection that looks at the rugged coastlines of the Celtic world, from the western coasts of Ireland to the towering cliffs of Galicia. This volume includes images, reproduced in a panoramic format. Philip Plisson is one of the most popular photographers at work in the world, and this book demonstrates why.
- Author BiographyPhilip Plisson is one of the most popular marine photographers in the world. His works number over 400,000 pictures and about forty books, including The Sea and Ocean, both published to great acclaim by Thames & Hudson. Patrick Mahe was the editor in chief of TV Sept Jour, the magazine with the highest circulation in France. He has written several books with Philip Plisson, and numerous others on host of topics.
- PublisherThames & Hudson Ltd
- Date of Publication29/10/2007
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThames & Hudson Ltd
- Out-of-print date22/07/2013
- Content Note102 colour illustrations
- Weight2730 g
- Width395 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Photographer(s)Philip Plisson
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.59Trending at £10.82
- £15.36Trending at £15.66
- £9.50Trending at £14.99
- £30.00Trending at £34.21
- £2.39Trending at £3.04
- £11.89Trending at £13.67
- £17.99Trending at £21.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.