All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of essays on Philip Roth offering critical readings and assessments of texts. It illuminates Roth's multilayered perceptions of twentieth-century America as a place, a culture, and an idea that shapes its inhabitants in profound ways. It is of interest to undergraduate and postgraduate students of American and Canadian fiction.
- Author BiographyDebra Shostak is Professor of English at The College of Wooster, Ohio. She is author of Philip Roth - Counterlives, Countertexts (2004).
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication14/04/2011
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleContinuum Studies in Contemporary North American Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Weight272 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byDebra Shostak
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.19Trending at £9.46
- £6.27Trending at £7.72
- £8.77Trending at £9.28
- £7.79Trending at £8.17
- £7.26Trending at £8.10
- £6.95Trending at £7.99
- £9.16Trending at £10.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.