About this product
- DescriptionAristotle's Meteorology influenced generations of speculation about the earth sciences - ranging from atmospheric phenomena to earthquakes. This title presents the commentary of John Philoponus (6th century AD) on the opening three chapters of Meteorology , building on the work of L G Westerink.
- Author BiographyInna Kupreeva is Lecturer in Philosophy, University of Edinburgh, UK.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication10/04/2014
- Series TitleAncient Commentators on Aristotle
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight184 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Translated byInna Kupreeva,L. G. Westerink
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.