All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.77Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
About this product
- DescriptionThe first translation into English of this commentary, written by the sixth-century philosopher Philoponus on Aristotle Physics book four, chapters one to five, in which he explains Aristotle's account of place to elementary students.
- Author BiographyKeimpe Algra is Professor of Ancient and Medieval Philosophy, Utrecht University, the Netherlands. Johannes van Ophuijsen is Professor of Ancient Philosophy, Utrecht University, the Netherlands.
- Author(s)Johannes van Ophuijsen,Keimpe Algra
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication22/11/2012
- Series TitleAncient Commentators on Aristotle
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight403 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.