All listings for this product
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.00Trending at £9.98
- £5.51Trending at £6.54
- £38.07Trending at £40.28
- £6.24Trending at £7.25
- £18.09Trending at £19.13
- £6.33Trending at £6.74
- £10.89Trending at £15.48
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection brings together the best contemporary philosophical work in the area of intersection between philosophy of language and the law.
- Author BiographyScott Soames is the Director of the School of Philosophy at the University of Southern California, and was formerly Professor of Philosphy at Princeton University for 24 years. He is the Editor-in-Chief of The Princeton Series in the Foundatiions of Contemporary Philosophy and serves on the advisory boards of Analytica and Philosophical Perspectives. His works include Beyond Rigidity: The Unfinished Semantic Agenda of 'Naming and Necessity' (OUP, 2002), Reference and Description: The Case against Two-Dimensionalism (Princeton University Press, 2005), and the two-volume Philosophical Analysis in the Twentieth Century (Princeton University Press, 2003).
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication31/01/2013
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitlePhilosophical Foundations of Law
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight436 g
- Width161 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAndrei Marmor,Scott Soames
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.