All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPhilosophical Perspectives on Teacher Education presents a series of well-argued essays about the ethical considerations that should be addressed in any proposals for teacher training and educational policies and practices.
- Author BiographyRuth Heilbronn researches and lectures at the Institute of Education, University of London, where she has led various teams engaged in teacher education. She is co-editor of Critical Practice in Teacher Education (2010), and an executive member of the Philosophy of Education Society of Great Britain. Lorraine Foreman-Peck is an Honorary Research Fellow at Oxford University s Department for Education. She is co-author, with C. Winch, of Using Educational Research to Inform Practice: A Practical Guide to Practitioner Research in Universities and Colleges (2010).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication08/05/2015
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleJournal of Philosophy of Education
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight280 g
- Width152 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byLorraine Foreman-Peck,Ruth Heilbronn
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £28.04
- £8.24Trending at £8.90
- £8.64Trending at £11.92
- £17.94Trending at £18.51
- £8.88Trending at £11.98
- £14.54Trending at £15.13
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.