All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned for aspiring teachers, administrators, and other educational practitioners, this work aims to show how the study of educational philosophy can be of practical value. The author advises a questioning method and presents a set of principles to support this. Case studies are included.
- Author BiographyROBERT D. HESLEP is Professor of Educational Leadership, University of Georgia, and a past president of the Philosophy of Education Society. He is the author of eight books, including Moral Education for Americans (Praeger, 1995).
- Author(s)Robert D. Heslep
- Date of Publication16/07/1997
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.