Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers an alternative way of taking up the American Philosophical tradition as a way of doing philosophy and a way of life. Douglas Anderson explores the relationship between American philosophy and other features of American culture, including where in that culture thinking that could be called philosophical is to be found.
- Author BiographyDouglas R. Anderson is Professor of Philosophy at Southern Illinois University-Carbondale.
- Author(s)Douglas R. Anderson
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication15/05/2006
- Series TitleAmerican Philosophy
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 18
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
- Weight461 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.