All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA revisionist study of the political and ecclesiological theories of the fourteenth-century philosopher John Wyclif.
- Author BiographyStephen E. Lahey is Assistant Professor of History, Le Moyne College, New York.
- Author(s)Stephen Edmund Lahey
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/01/2008
- GenreChristianity: General
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Medieval Life and Thought: Fourth Series
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 54
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight380 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.01Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.