All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCritical analysis of how key philosophers in the European tradition responded to the emergence of a modern conception of temporality.
- Author BiographyEspen Hammer is Professor of Philosophy at Temple University. He has lectured widely in the United States and Europe, and he is a former Alexander von Humboldt Fellow at the University of Frankfurt. He has also been a Visiting Professor at the New School for Social Research and the University of Pennsylvania. He is the author of Stanley Cavell: Skepticism, Subjectivity, and the Ordinary (2002) and Adorno and the Political (2005), and the editor of German Idealism: Contemporary Perspectives (2007).
- Author(s)Espen Hammer
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication05/12/2013
- Series TitleModern European Philosophy
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight370 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.86
- £6.41Trending at £7.34
- £9.26Trending at £11.41
- £11.51Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £5.71Trending at £7.27
- £6.53Trending at £6.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.