All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores a series of contemporary political and cultural issues from a philosophical perspective, arguing that philosophy is not a body of doctrine, but a practice, a vantage point from which life should be analysed and, more importantly, acted upon.
- Author BiographyRupert Read is Senior Lecturer in Philosophy at the University of East Anglia, UK. He is editor of The New Wittgenstein (Routledge, 2000), The New Hume Debate (Routledge, 2000) and Kuhn (Polity, 2002). He has published articles in a number of philosophical journals and mainstream newspapers.
- Author(s)Rupert Read
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication31/07/2007
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight377 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.