All listings for this product
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £9.86Trending at £10.06
- £7.14Trending at £8.29
- £10.03Trending at £15.31
- £15.29Trending at £18.04
- £17.30Trending at £21.55
- £12.06Trending at £14.88
- £6.74Trending at £8.83
About this product
- DescriptionSummarizes the key terms, ideas and issues central to the study of educational theory. This book is cross-referenced and contains pointers to further reading, as well as entries on such topics as: Citizenship and Civic Education; Liberalism; Capability; Well-being; Patriotism; Globalisation; Open-mindedness; Creationism; and, Intelligent Design.
- Author BiographyChristopher Winch is Professor of Educational Philosophy and Policy at King's College, London. John Gingell is head of Philosophy programmes at the University of Northampton.
- Author(s)Christopher Winch,John Gingell
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication29/05/2008
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Key Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight317 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.