All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA compact discussion of being, truth, and reality by Karl Jaspers (1883-1969), the founder of German existentialism.
- Author BiographyKarl Jaspers (1883-1969)-- founder of German Existentialism (Martin Heidegger) and a lucid and flexible intelligence in the service of a genuine and passionate concern for human life (William Barrett)--is one of the great thinkers of modern times. His many books--best known among them are The Great Philosophers, The Future of Mankind, and The Question of German Guilt--have been translated into every Western language.
- Author(s)Karl Jaspers
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1971
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Translated byRichard F. Grabau
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.38
- £10.25Trending at £11.39
- £12.10Trending at £13.61
- £10.87Trending at £12.77
- £4.50Trending at £6.04
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.