All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.24Trending at £10.87
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £9.26Trending at £11.41
- £11.50Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.97
- £10.31Trending at £11.47
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
About this product
- DescriptionPhilosophy of Mind introduces readers to one of the liveliest fields in contemporary philosophy by discussing mind-body problems and the various solutions to them. It provides a detailed yet balanced overview of the entire field that enables readers to jump immediately into current debates.
- Author BiographyWilliam Jaworski is Associate Professor of Philosophy at Fordham University, and the author of a range of articles dealing with topics in the philosophy of mind. In 2006, he was awarded the ACPA Young Scholar Award.
- Author(s)William Jaworski
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/04/2011
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight904 g
- Width181 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.