All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat sets the practice of rigorously tested, sound science apart from pseudoscience? This title seeks to answer this question, known to philosophers of science as the demarcation problem.
- Author BiographyMassimo Pigliucci is professor of philosophy at the Graduate Center, CUNY. He has written many books, including Nonsense on Stilts: How to Tell Science from Bunk and, most recently, Answers for Aristotle: How Science and Philosophy Can Lead Us to a More Meaningful Life. Maarten Boudry is a postdoctoral fellow of the Flemish Fund for Scientific Research at Ghent University.
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication27/08/2013
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note1 halftone, 2 line drawings
- Weight635 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byMaarten Boudry,Massimo Pigliucci
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.35
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £26.68Trending at £27.22
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £7.43Trending at £8.59
- £14.54Trending at £15.43
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.