Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £9.19Trending at £12.08
- £7.58Trending at £7.73
- £10.14Trending at £14.17
- £9.72Trending at £14.97
- £16.38Trending at £29.34
- £11.25Trending at £16.94
- £12.08Trending at £14.91
About this product
- DescriptionA unique discussion between philosophers and social scientists which extends the frontiers of the philosophy of the social sciences.
- Author BiographyProfessor Mantzavinos holds the Chair of Economics and Philosophy at Witten/Herdecke University, Germany. He is the author of Wettbewerbstheorie (1994), Individuals, Institutions, and Markets (Cambridge, 2001) and Naturalistic Hermeneutics (Cambridge, 2005).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/09/2009
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 map 1 table
- Weight660 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byC. Mantzavinos
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.