All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Angelo Albini
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication20/10/2015
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note8 black & white tables, biography
- Weight631 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Table Of ContentsEarly Times of Photochemistry.- The Framework of Photochemistry: The Laws.- The Framework of Photochemistry: State Diagram.- Some Paradigmatic Topics.- The Role of Photochemistry in Chemistry.- Photochemistry, a Powerful Science.- Of Excited States, Again.- Photochemical and Photocatalyzed Synthesis.- Medicinal and Diagnostic Applications.- Solar Energy Conversion.- Actuators.- Photochemistry and Green Chemistry.
- Author BiographyAngelo Albini is a professor of organic chemistry at the University of Pavia, Italy. After postdoctoral work at the Max-Plank Institute for Radiation Chemistry in Muelheim, Germany (1973-74), he joined the Faculty at Pavia in 1975. He accepted a chair of organic chemistry at the University of Torino in 1990 and then moved again to Pavia in 1993. He has been visiting professor at the Universities of Western Ontario (Canada, 1977-78) and Odense (Denmark, 1983). Alberto Albini is active in the field of organic photochemistry, organic synthesis via radicals and ions, photoinitiated reactions, mild synthetic procedures in the frame of the increasing interest for substainable/green chemistry, and applied photochemistry (photostability of dyes, drugs, photoinduced degradation of pollutants). He has been the recipient of the Federchimica Prize for creativity in chemistry in 1990.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.54
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.20Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.