All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Eric Miller,Huyen Dinh,Zhebo Chen
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/08/2013
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Energy
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, 40 colour illustrations, 4 black & white tables, 1 colour tables, biography
- Weight219 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Table Of ContentsPreface 1. Introduction 2. Efficiency Definitions 3. Experimental Considerations 3.1 Electrode Preparation and Surface Area Determination 3.2 Cell Setup and Connections for 3- and 2-Electrode Configurations 3.3 Catalyst Surface Treatments 3.4 Spectral Standards 4. PEC Characterization Flowchart 5. UV-Vis Optical Characterization 6. Flatband Potential Measurement Techniques 6.1 Illuminated Open Circuit Potential 6.2 Mott-Schottky 6.3 3-Electrode j-V and Photocurrent Onset 7. Incident Photon-to-current Conversion Efficiency/Photocurrent Spectroscopy 8. 2-Electrode Short Circuit Current Density 9. Hydrogen Detection 10. Stability Testing Index
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £10.90
- £6.68Trending at £7.34
- £12.10Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £5.02Trending at £5.99
- £11.97Trending at £12.07
- £5.71Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.