All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom historic and iconic Beantown bravado to modern skyscrapers and urban scenery and greenery, this guide offers more than 100 Boston photo opportunities.
- Author BiographyEver since owning his first camera, a Kodak Pocket Instamatic 110, Steven Howell has been an avid photographer. He has covered Montreal arts and entertainment for the Plattsburgh Press-Republican since 1995 and for the Montreal Gazette from 2003 to 2007 and is the author of Explorer's Guide Montreal and Quebec City: A Great Destination, Great Escapes: Long Island, The Photographer's Guide to New York City and The Photographer's Guide to Boston. He divides his time between Plattsburgh, NY, and Montreal, Canada.
- Author(s)Steven Howell
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- Series TitleThe Photographer's Guide
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCountryman Press Inc.
- Content Note90+ full-color photographs
- Weight320 g
- Width185 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.82Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.