All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInvaluable advice by regional experts and master photographers on where to find the most stunning sites at their peak and how to shoot them.
- Author BiographyJeff Dodge has been a professional photographer for over 25 years in Europe and the U.S., working for corporate and editorial clients worldwide. He has been making photographs in Charleston, Savannah, and the islands for the past 15 years.
- Author(s)Jeff Dodge
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication04/10/2011
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleThe Photographer's Guide
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCountryman Press Inc.
- Content Note90+ full-color photographs
- Weight370 g
- Width185 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.80Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £10.88Trending at £12.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.60
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.