All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith this comprehensive guide, you'll learn how to import, organize, and share your digital memories, as well as how to improve, print, and use your photos in creative projects.
- Author BiographyLesa Snider, internationally acclaimed author and speaker, is on a mission to teach the world to create better graphics. She's the author of several books including the popular Photoshop: The Missing Manual and The Skinny Book series of eBooks (www.theskinnybooks. com). Lesa is a founding instructor for creativeLIVE.com (www.lesa.in/clvideos), where she teaches image editing, graphic design, and stock photography, and a regular columnist for Photoshop User, Photographic Elements Techniques, and Macworld magazines. She's also a stock photographer, a long-time member of the Photoshop World Dream Team of instructors, and captain of her very own Prometheus-class starship. Lesa and her husband, Jay Nelson, live in Boulder, CO with their two cats, Samantha and Sherlock.Visit Lesa's tutorial-riddled website at www.PhotoLesa.com, connect with her on Twitter (@PhotoLesa), or pose questions on her Facebook Fan page (www.Facebook.com/Photolesa).
- Author(s)Lesa Snider
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication14/08/2015
- GenreComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight638 g
- Width179 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine14 mm
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £27.75Trending at £48.19
- £10.46Trending at £14.24
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.