Best selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £13.58Trending at £26.22
- £9.54Trending at £10.46
- £6.45Trending at £6.77
- £5.86Trending at £6.08
- £6.90Trending at £7.29
- £5.11Trending at £5.36
- £8.89Trending at £9.11
About this product
- DescriptionShows readers how to retouch, color correct, manipulate, and combine images using Photoshop X. This work covers from Apply Image command to ZigZag filter. It helps readers learn to create effects for the Web or print.
- Author BiographyIn 1985, Deke McClelland oversaw the implementation of the first personal computer based production department in Boulder, Colorado. He later graduated to be artistic director for Publishing Resources, one of the earliest all PostScript service bureaus in the United States. These days, Deke is a well known expert and lecturer on Adobe Photoshop and the larger realm of computer graphics and design. He serves as host to the interactive Best of Photoshop 7.0 that ships with Photoshop as well as the exhaustive and entertaining Total Training for Adobe Photoshop 7 (www.totaltraining.com). His other DVD and CD based video series include Digital Photography with Photoshop Elements, Total Training for Adobe Illustrator 10, Total Training for Adobe InDesign 2, and Total Training for PageMaker 7 (all Total Training). In addition to his videos, Deke is author of the award winning titles Photoshop 7 Bible and Photoshop 7 Bible, Professional Edition (both Wiley Publishing, Inc.), now in their tenth year with more copies in print than any other guides on computer graphics. Other best selling titles include Photoshop 7 For Dummies, Photoshop Elements 2 For Dummies, Look & Learn Photoshop, and Web Design Studio Secrets (all Wiley Publishing, Inc.), as well as Real World Illustrator 10, Real World Digital Photography, and Adobe Master Class: Design Invitational (all Peachpit Press). In 1989, Deke won the Benjamin Franklin Award for Best Computer Book. Since then, he has received honors from the Society for Technical Communication (once in 1994 and twice in 1999), the American Society of Business Press Editors (1995 and 2000), the Western Publications Association (1999), and the Computer Press Association (1990, 1992, 1994, 1995, 1997, and twice in 2000). In 1999, Book Bytes named Deke its Author of the Year. In addition to his other credits, Deke is an Adobe Certified Expert, a member of the PhotoshopWorld Instructor Dream Team, a featured speaker on the 2002 MacMania cruise of Alaska s Inside Passage, and a contributing editor for Macworld and Photoshop User magazines.
- Author(s)Deke McClelland
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication06/09/2002
- GenreSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Out-of-print date23/12/2011
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1434 g
- Width187 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine49 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.