All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.35
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £26.68Trending at £27.22
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £7.43Trending at £8.59
- £14.54Trending at £15.43
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
About this product
- DescriptionTells you everything you need to know to adjust, correct, retouch, and manipulate your photographs - without making you learn everything there is to know about Photoshop CS2. This work covers everything from fixing problems with exposure, color, and focus to hand-tinting, adjusting lighting, adding special effects, and restoring faded photos.
- Author BiographyBarry Huggins' design work and digital imagery has been used by clients throughout Europe, the USA, and the Far East. In recent years the demand for intensive professional training led Barry to form his own multimedia training and consultancy company, www.maxitraining.com. The success of his techniques in one-to-one and group training courses have resulted in offers to deliver his ideas and methodology to a wider audience. This is his fifth book on digital imaging and graphics software.
- Author(s)Barry Huggins
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication28/10/2005
- GenreComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Out-of-print date19/01/2006
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight757 g
- Width178 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.