All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the evolution of a variety of taxa ancient and recent, native and migratory to elucidate evolutionary events both major and minor that shaped the distribution, radiation, and speciation of the biota of California. This book also interprets evolutionary history in a geological context and reviews new and emerging phylogeographic patterns.
- Author BiographyKristina A. Schierenbeck is Professor of Biological Sciences at California State University, Chico, and a passionate advocate for conservation. She teaches evolution, plant diversity, and systematics. Her research has focused on plant evolution, especially hybridization, invasive species, and rare taxa. She has authored and coauthored dozens of peer-reviewed scientific articles appearing in journals such as Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, Molecular Phylogenetics and Evolution, American Journal of Botany, and Molecular Ecology.
- Author(s)Kristina A. Schierenbeck
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication26/08/2014
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight494 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.