All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume addresses key issues such as the cultural and discursive context in which physical activity is discussed; the process of becoming physically active; the role of care settings in enabling physical activity; pleasure; gender; and place and space.
- Author BiographyNathalie Barth, Universite Claude Bernard Lyon 1, France. Sarah Bell, University of Exeter, UK. Rylee A. Dionigi, Charles Sturt University, Australia. Chris Gilleard , University College London, UK. Meridith Griffin, McMaster University, Canada. Paul Higgs, University College London, UK. Shannon Jette, University of Maryland, USA. Gary Kenyon, St. Thomas University, Canada. Verena Lenneis, University of Copenhagen, Denmark. Sarah Nettleton, University of York, UK. Victoria J. Palmer, Glasgow Caledonian University, UK. Claire Perrin, Universite Claude Bernard Lyon 1, France. Gertrud Pfister, University of Copenhagen, Denmark. Elizabeth Pike, University of Chichester, UK. Andrew C. Sparkes, Leeds Beckett University, England. Patricia Vertinsky, University of British Columbia, Canada. Benedict Wheeler, University of Exeter, UK.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/09/2015
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleGlobal Culture and Sport Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight381 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byCassandra Phoenix,Emmanuelle Tulle
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.42
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.88Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.