All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on physical chemistry, these four textbooks provides a presentation of the theoretical and mathematical aspects of the subject. This title features workbooks including tutorials, the workbooks also provide programs written to solve the example problems.
- Author BiographyHoria Metiu is Professor of Chemistry and Physics at the University of California, Santa Barbara. He received his Ph.D. from MIT in 1974. Prof. Metiu has won several Camille and Henry Dreyfus Teacher-Scholar awards and is a former Alfred P. Sloan Fellow. He received the Exxon Solid State Chemistry ACS Award, the UCSB Faculty Research Lectureship, and a Senior Humboldt Award. Prof. Metiu is Associate Editor for the Journal of Chemical Physics and a fellow of the American Physical Society and Japan Association for the Promotion of Science.
- Author(s)Horia Metiu
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication16/03/2006
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGarland Publishing Inc
- Content Note24 black & white illustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £19.99Trending at £34.99
- £11.85Trending at £12.97
- £11.22Trending at £12.20
- £17.90Trending at £19.98
- £19.38Trending at £19.98
- £18.49Trending at £25.00
- £11.80Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.