All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/09/2011
- Series TitleAdvances in Physical Geochemistry
- Series Part/Volume Number9
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight539 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byIkuo Kushiro,L. L. Perchuk
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1991
- Table Of Contents1. The Viscosity of Magmatic Liquids: Experiment, Generalized Patterns. A Model for Calculation and Prediction. Applications.- 2. Relations Between Structure, Redox Equilibria of Iron, and Properties of Magmatic Liquids.- 3. Diffusion in Magmatic Melts: New Study.- 4. Chemical Diffusion in Magmas: An Overview of Experimental Results and Geochemical Applications.- 5. The Role of High Field Strength Cations in Silicate Melts.- 6. The Mobility of Mg, Ca, and Si in Diopside-Jadeite Liquids a High Pressures.- 7. Thermodynamic Properties of Silicate Liquids at High Pressure and Their Bearing on Igneous Petrology.- 8. The Relationship Between Activities of Divalent Cation Oxides and the Solution of Sulfide in Silicate and Aluminosilicate Liquids.- 9. Thermodynamics of the Liquidus in the System Diopside-Water: A Review.- 10. Origin of Subduction Zone Magmas Based on Experimental Pertrology.- 11. Effects of Fluid Composition on Melting Phase Relationships: The Application of Korzhinskii's Open Systems.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.