All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPaul Krediet shows how physical manoeuvres can prevent vasovagal syncope and near syncope from initial orthostatic hypotension.
- Author BiographyPaul Krediet graduated cum laude from medical school (University of Amsterdam) in 2005. As a Dr. E. Dekker Laureate on behalf of the Netherlands Heart Foundation, he completed the research studies he started while at medical school that now compromise this thesis. In 2006-2007 he spent six months as a fulbright scholar at the laboratory for Human and Integrative Physiology at Mayo Clinic (Minnesota, USA). Currently he has started residency in internal medicine.
- Author(s)Paul Krediet
- PublisherVossiuspers UvA
- Date of Publication04/09/2007
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Series TitleAUP Dissertation Series
- Place of PublicationAmsterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintVossiuspers UvA
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight183 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.25Trending at £11.22
- £12.37Trending at £12.62
- £12.10Trending at £13.55
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £23.95Trending at £24.50
- £30.34Trending at £30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.