Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- Author(s)Sylvain GIRARD
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication26/07/2014
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note34 black & white illustrations, 42 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight180 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Table Of Contents1 Introduction.- 2 Clogging of recirculating nuclear steam generators.- 3 State of the art of clogging diagnosis.- 4 Steam generator physical model.- 5 Sensitivity analysis.- 6 Sliced inverse regression.- 7 Statistical analysis of the physical model.- 8 New diagnosis method.- 9 Synthesis and usage recommendation.- Appendix A Characteristics of the type 51B steam generator.
- Author BiographyDr. Sylvain Girard current research interests are uncertainty analysis and dimension reduction applied to models of complex industrial and environmental systems. Since 2013, he has been working on the characterisation of uncertainties of radionuclides atmospheric dispersion models for the Institut de radioprotection et de surete nucleaire (IRSN). Dr. Girard investigated nuclear steam generators clogging during his PhD at Electricite de France (EDF, the french electricity company and a leader in nuclear engineering worldwide) under the direction of Pr. Hans Wackernagel at Ecole des Mines Paris Tech. He elaborated a new methodology for clogging diagnosis coupling physical and statistical modelling.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.