All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.38Trending at £4.76
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £8.97Trending at £9.58
- £14.54Trending at £15.19
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
- £14.88Trending at £15.37
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the first comprehensive report and analysis of the Dutch euthanasia experience over the last three decades.
- Author BiographyStuart J. Youngner, MD, is the Susan E. Watson Professor and Chair of the Department of Bioethics at Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine. Trained as a psychiatrist, Dr Youngner is a nationally and internationally recognized scholar in biomedical ethics. He has published extensively on topics including end-of-life issues, organ transplantation and the definition of death. Gerrit K. Kimsma, MD, MPh is a practising physician and philosopher and co-founder of the Department of Metamedicine at Vrije Universiteit, Amsterdam. He is a nationally and internationally recognized scholar in end-of-life issues and serves on the Board of Cambridge Quarterly of Health Care Ethics, Theoretical Medicine and Bioethics, Medicine HealthCare and Philosophy.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/07/2012
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 tables
- Weight800 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byGerrit K. Kimsma,Stuart J. Youngner
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.