All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers new insights into the early modern sickness experience, through a study of the medical history of Wales
- Author BiographyAlun Withey is an historian and researcher, and lectures in Early Modern History at the University of Glamorgan and Swansea University.
- PrizesWinner of European Association for the History of Medicine and Health Book Prize 2013. Shortlisted for Longman/History Today Book of the Year Award 2013.
- Author(s)Alun Withey
- PublisherManchester University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManchester University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, black & white
- Weight330 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.80Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.