All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £11.70Trending at £13.99
- £7.29Trending at £11.06
- £16.71Trending at £19.98
- £43.58Trending at £48.59
- £12.95Trending at £17.02
- £8.24Trending at £11.46
- £10.01Trending at £15.86
About this product
- DescriptionPhysics I For Dummies, 2nd Edition, explains the basic principles of physics in a simple, clear and entertaining fashion. It includes information on many physics topics and is ideal for anyone who wants to review for an exam, is looking for a course supplement, or is simply curious to learn about physics.
- Author BiographySteven Holzner, PhD is a former contributing editor at PC Magazine and has been on the faculty of both MIT and Cornell University. He is the author of Physics II For Dummies, Physics Essentials For Dummies, and Quantum Physics For Dummies.
- Author(s)Steven Holzner
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Out-of-print date01/06/2016
- Content Noteill
- Weight818 g
- Width188 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.