All listings for this product
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.50Trending at £10.96
- £52.31Trending at £55.15
- £11.89Trending at £12.87
- £9.12Trending at £10.03
- £9.50Trending at £10.02
- £2.39Trending at £3.04
- £11.89Trending at £22.56
About this product
- PublisherNarosa Publishing House
- Date of Publication29/10/2007
- Place of PublicationNew Dehli
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintNarosa Publishing House
- Width185 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edited byA.B. Santra
- Table Of ContentsPreface / An Introduction to Chiral Perturbation Theory / Nuclear Forces from Chiral Effective Field Theory / Pion Reactions on Two-Nucleon Systems / Applications of Effective Field Theory in Nuclear Physics / Neutron Star Structure with Hyperons and Quarks / Towards a Chiral Effective Field Theory of Nuclear Matter / Kaons and Antikaons in Dense Hadronic Matter / Equation of State with Short Range Correlations / Strangeness in Nucleon / Fusion of Hadrons and Multi-quark Objects / Experimental Studies of n-Nucleus Interaction and Search of n-Nucleus Bound States / Role of Antikaon Condensation in r-Mode Instability / Neutron Star Properties with Accurately Calibrated Field Theoretical Model / Effect of Hyperons on Nuclear Equation of State and Neutron Star Structure / Two Step Conversion of Neutron Star to Strange Star / Model Study of Speed of Sound and Susceptibilities in Quark-Gluon Plasma / Collapse/Flattening of Nucleonic Bags in Ultra-Strong Magnetic Field / Probing the Response of Quark Gluon Plasma / Dark Matter: Possible Candidates and Direct Detection.
- Author BiographyA. B. Santra.: Nuclear Physics Division, Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Mumbai - 400 085, India
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.