All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPhysics and Chemistry of Ice is an authoritative summary of state-of the-art research contributions from the world's leading scientists. A key selection of submissions from to the 11th International Conference on the Physics and Chemistry of Ice, 2006 are presented here with a foreword by Werner F. Kuhs.
- Author BiographyThe Editor Werner F. Kuhs is a Professor of Crystallography at the University of G/ttingen, Germany and has a career spanning 25 years of research in the field of water ices and gas hydrates using diffraction methods, neutron and Raman spectroscopy, scanning electron microscopy, atomic force and molecular dynamics simulations. He was the Chair of the 11th International Conference on the Physics and Chemistry of Ice.
- PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Date of Publication30/04/2007
- Series TitleSpecial Publications
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 311
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1208 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byWerner Kuhs
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.