Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
- £13.83Trending at £19.88
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes how fractal phenomena, both deterministic and random, change over time, using the fractional calculus. This title identifies those characteristics of complex physical phenomena that require fractional derivatives or fractional integrals to describe how the process changes over time.
- Author(s)Bruce West,Mauro Bologna,Paolo Grigolini
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/01/2003
- Series TitleInstitute for Nonlinear Science (Closed)
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note23 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight747 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.