All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionA unified theory of multiphase flows, providing tools for practical applications.
- Author BiographyThomas J. Hanratty is Professor Emeritus at the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign and was a leader in establishing industrially important multiphase flow as a new academic discipline, by relating macroscopic behaviour to small scale interactions. His research has been recognised by nine awards from the American Institute of Chemical Engineers, the American Society for Engineering Education, Ohio State University, Villanova University and the University of Illinois. He was the inaugural winner of the International Multiphase Flow Prize. Hanratty was named as one of the influential chemical engineers of the modern era at the AIChE centennial Celebration in 2008. He has been elected to the National Academy of Engineering, the National Academy of Sciences and the American Academy of Arts and Sciences.
- Author(s)Thomas J. Hanratty
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/10/2013
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note145 b/w illus. 3 tables
- Weight790 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.