All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.64Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionA clinical manual and reference on paediatric physiotherapy, which examines the theoretical and clinical aspects of physiotherapy provision for children and young adults including: neurology; cardio-respiratory; musculoskeletal; oncology and palliative care; mental health; and, acquired brain injury.
- Author(s)Teresa Pountney
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication01/08/2007
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content NoteApprox. 180 illustrations
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.