All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume introduces the modern cook to 408 recipes covering pickles, preserves, relishes, conserves, jellies, marmalades, chutneys, jams, fruit butters, pickled meats, mincemeats, ketchups, sauces, and candied fruits.
- Author BiographyMARION BROWN (1903-1995) was author of the classic Marion Brown's Southern Cook Book (1951, 1968), one of the earliest regional cookbooks.
- Author(s)Marion Brown
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2002
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleChapel Hill Books
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight331 g
- Width156 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Foreword byDamon Lee Fowler
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.78Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
- £9.91Trending at £10.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.