All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA creative spin on teaching music
- Author BiographyEstelle R. Jorgensen is Professor of Music at the Jacobs School of Music, Indiana University Bloomington. She is author of In Search of Music Education; Transforming Music Education (IUP, 2003); and The Art of Teaching Music (IUP, 2008). She is editor of Philosophy of Music Education Review.
- Author(s)Estelle R. Jorgensen
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication23/05/2011
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleCounterpoints: Music and Education
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note15 b&w illus.
- Weight613 g
- Width160 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £97.50Trending at £103.14
- £36.57Trending at £38.35
- £43.28Trending at £62.11
- £7.21Trending at £8.25
- £23.71Trending at £30.57
- £21.97Trending at £22.98
- £11.70Trending at £12.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.