All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the many facets of the work of Pierre Klossowski (1905-2001). Admired as a writer, theorist and painter, Klossowski's /uvre is here explored in its entirety, focusing on the gaze as the unifying concept.
- Author BiographyHerve Castanet is a psychoanalyst and professor of psychoanalysis in Marseille, France. He is a member of the Ecole de la Cause freudienne and the World Association of Psychoanalysis, as well as the author of eighteen books, notably on the gaze, perversion and the relationship between the arts and psychoanalysis.
- Author(s)Herve Castanet
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication27/05/2014
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Series TitleCultural Interactions: Studies in the Relationship Between the Arts
- Series Part/Volume Number22
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2014
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Weight470 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Foreword bySarah Wilson
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.55
- £13.11Trending at £19.97
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £19.90
- £18.34Trending at £23.89
- £7.00Trending at £8.49
- £14.89Trending at £17.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.