All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Felix Levinzon
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication06/08/2014
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note62 black & white illustrations, 37 colour illustrations, 27 black & white tables, biography
- Weight450 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction to Piezoelectric Accelerometers with Integral Electronics.- Piezoelectric Transducers Used for Piezoelectric Accelerometers with Integral Electronics.- Integral FET Amplifiers Used for IEPE Accelerometers.- Noise of a FET Amplifier.- Comparison of 1/f Noise and Thermal Noise in JFETs and MOSFETs.- Fundamental Noise Limit of an IEPE Accelerometer.- Noise of and IEPE Accelerometer.- Ultra-low-noise IEPE Seismic Accelerometers.- High-temperature, up to 175 C, Miniature IEPE Accelerometers.
- Author BiographyFelix A. Levinzon received the M.S. degree in radio engineering from the Taganrog Radio Engineering Institute, Taganrog, Russia, in 1961 and the Ph.D. degree in electronic engineering from the National Research Institute for Physical, Technical and Radio-Technical Measurements (VNIIFTRI), Moscow, Russia, in 1974. He was a Designer and Research Engineer with the VNIIFTRI from 1965 to 1993 in the field of low-noise electronics. In 1993 he emigrated to the USA. From 1996 up to now he is a Principal Engineer with Meggitt - Orange County (formerly Endevco Corp.), Irvine, CA, USA. Dr. Levinzon is the author or coauthor more than 50 publications in scientific journals and international conference proceedings and holds nine patents. He is a member of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE). His main field of interest and expertise is design electronics for vibration sensors, electronics for piezoelectric accelerometers including low-noise, high temperature and miniature analog electronics.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £6.34Trending at £7.29
- £9.26Trending at £11.22
- £12.40Trending at £12.62
- £12.10Trending at £13.55
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £32.38Trending at £32.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.