All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPilates for Children and Adolescents is the first comprehensive manual of guidelines and formal curriculum for teaching Pilates to young people.
- Author BiographyCeleste Zopich, PMA(R)-CPT, is Chair of the PMA's Pilates Youth Program, and Director of Pilates Staten Island, New York, New York. Through Pilates Staten Island she teaches Pilates to clients and offers Pilates teacher training and continuing education workshops. She is the creator of a teacher-training program for Pilates teachers wishing to work with young people, and has many years of experience teaching Pilates in schools and to youth in the mat and apparatus environments.
- Author(s)Brett Howard,Celeste Corey-Zopich,Dawn-Marie Ickes
- PublisherHandspring Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication22/04/2014
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationPencaitland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHandspring Publishing Limited
- Weight476 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byTracey Mellor
Best selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £115.09Trending at £123.80
- £75.70Trending at £79.90
- £34.99Trending at £59.27
- £14.70Trending at £18.07
- £14.08Trending at £18.99
- £6.92Trending at £7.30
- £10.67Trending at £10.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.