CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.44Trending at £4.78
- £8.36Trending at £15.33
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £12.77Trending at £13.46
- £4.15Trending at £6.16
- £7.23Trending at £9.02
- £4.44Trending at £5.18
About this product
- DescriptionThe first of a four-volume work by Dorothy Richardson, this novel records the life of Miriam Henderson. Through her experience - personal, spiritual, intellectual - the author explores what it means to be a woman.
- Author BiographyDorothy Richardson was the first writer to publish an English-language novel using what was to become known as the stream-of-consciousness technique. Her thirteen novel sequence PILGRIMAGE is one of the great 20th century works of modernist and feminist literature in English.
- Author(s)Dorothy M. Richardson
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication14/04/1989
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleVMC
- Series Part/Volume Number292
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVirago Press Ltd
- Weight1 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.