All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe beauty of his [Waley's] prose captures the artistic spirit of a brilliant and fascinating woman. -from the foreword by Dennis Washburn
- Author BiographyArthur Waley (1889-1966) taught himself Chinese and Japanese after being appointed Assistant Keeper of Oriental Prints and Manuscripts at the British Museum. He was one of the most respected translators of Asian classics into English of his time, with his translated works including The Tale of Genji, Monkey (The Journey to the West) , The Noh Plays of Japan and The Analects of Confucius.
- Author(s)Arthur Waley,Dennis C. Washburn
- PublisherTuttle Shokai Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationKanagawa
- Country of PublicationJapan
- ImprintTuttle Shokai Inc
- Content Note16-pp color insert
- Weight218 g
- Width127 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.