All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of personal essays related with compassion and wit about growing up and settling in the Midwest, including photographs of the region and some of its inhabitants.
- Author BiographyBecky Bradway is a college professor and creative writer whose creative nonfiction essays and short stories have appeared in DoubleTake, North American Review, and American Fiction, among other publications. She lives in Normal, Illinois with husband, three children, and assorted pets. After working as an editor, secretary, janitor, Dairy Queen server, and UPS clerk, she now teaches creative writing and U.S. Studies at Millikin University in Decatur, Illinois. Raymond Bial, professional photographer and author, has published more than thirty critically acclaimed books of photographs for children and adults. These include a series of books on Native American tribes, and other titles of interest, most recently including A Handful of Dirt, The Ghost of Honeymoon Creek, Ghost Towns of the American West, and One-Room School. He lives with his wife and three children in Urbana, Illinois. Katharine E. Wright, a former zookeeper, has taught creative writing, ESL, and children's literature at several universities. She now lives in State College, Pennsylvania with her husband and daughter.
- Author(s)B. Bradway
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication03/04/2002
- GenreBiography: General
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note19 b&w photos
- Weight440 g
- Width142 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £4.95Trending at £5.24
- £10.30Trending at £11.41
- £12.46Trending at £12.74
- £11.78Trending at £13.59
- £10.87Trending at £13.87
- £23.95Trending at £24.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.