All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA triumphant portrait of a fiery sisterhood changing the lives of India's women.
- Author BiographyAmana Fontanella-Khan is a contributor to Slate, the Daily Beast, the New York Times, and the Christian Science Monitor, and was formerly a contributing editor at Vogue India. Previously based in Mumbai, she now lives in Brussels.
- Author(s)Amana Fontanella-Khan
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication06/09/2013
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Note10 illustrations
- Weight400 g
- Width150 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £10.99Trending at £11.53
- £7.54Trending at £7.97
- £1.99Trending at £2.40
- £2.99Trending at £3.15
- £7.78Trending at £9.41
- £4.59Trending at £4.80
- £7.37Trending at £7.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.